CIGRE Science & Engineering
This journal is the outcome of CIGRE's desire to broaden its publication to scientific articles of interest for its members, and outside the CIGRE sphere.
In this issue :
- Importance of mechanical design and testing of cable systems for floating offshore wind investigation of EMF and AC/DC coupling effect associated with full-bridge VSC HVDC systems
- Impact of the HVDC system configuration on DC line protection
- System frequency variations and the effect of wind power: Analysis based on an Irish transmission system test model
- Stakeholder consultation and nature inclusive design of the offshore grid
- Challenges of harmonic distortion limit allocation to multiple customers in a meshed network using IEC TR 61000-3-6
- A geometrical approach to improve the accuracy of determining average oil temperature rise of oil-immersed power transformers
- An Intelligent power line inspection image (Video) analysis system
- Improved TSO - DSO Interoperability and their cooperation in smart grid
- Feasibility of direct measurement of HVDC converter station loss
- Voltage and frequency support of modular multilevel converters connected to weak grids
- AC fault response options for VSC HVDC converters
- Study of harmonics created by a power flow controller in a meshed multi-terminal high voltage direct current grid
- Interfacing electromagnetic transient simulation to transient stability model using a multi-port dynamic phasor buffer zone
- Mechanical explosion characteristics of wind turbine blades under integrated thermal, electromagnetic and airflow impact of lightning induced arcs
- Adaptive tolerance band for Shunt automatics to avoid reactor hunting during power system restoration
- Improved local control of reactive shunts to enhance post-disturbance voltage control
- Parameterization of aggregated Distributed Energy Resources (DER_A) model for transmission planning studies
File Size: 24 MB
Pages NB: 168
may download free of charge all publications including most recent ones
may download free of charge publications over three years old and purchase all publications
HOW TO ACCESS TO E-CIGRE?
Click here to read a short guide to setting up your account and obtaining access to the global e-cigre.org website for all technical literature.
Design, deployment and maintenance of optical cables associated to overhead transmission lines
Impact of soil-parameter frequency dependence on the response of grounding electrodes and on the lightning performance of electrical systems
Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
Update of Service Experience of HV Underground and Submarine Cable Systems
Recommendations for testing of long AC submarine cables with extruded insulation for system voltage above 30 (36) to 500 (550) kV (This TB replaces electra article ELT_189_1)
Guide to procedures for estimating the lightning performance of transmission lines.