CIGRE Science & Engineering
This journal is the outcome of CIGRE's desire to broaden its publication to scientific articles of interest for its members, and outside the CIGRE sphere.
In this issue :
- Study Committee C2 – System operation and control power system restoration – World practices & future trends
- Study Committee C4 – System technical performance The use of battery energy storage systems for system integrity protection schemes in South Australian power system
- An aggregate dynamic model for distributed energy resources for power system stability studies
- Wire displacement of AAAC overhead line conductors at wedge tension clamp
- Seismic response of high-voltage cables in ducts – A preliminary study
- A novel Wavelet selection scheme for partial discharge signal detection under low SNR condition
- Real-time co-simulation model using electromagnetic transient and dynamic phasor simulations
- IDtools: An automated tool for modal identification from time-domain simulation results for establishing system operating limits
- A direct calculation of locational marginal value of distributed energy resources
- Effect of Earth surface on lightning electromagnetic pulse propagation
- Material and emerging test techniques general overview of AC and DC current injection on high voltage potential for HVDC long-term tests
- Application strategies for externally gapped line arresters against lightning outages on the 400 kV overhead transmission lines in Hong Kong
File Size: 12,1 MB
Pages NB: 131
may download free of charge all publications including most recent ones
may download free of charge publications over three years old and purchase all publications
HOW TO ACCESS TO E-CIGRE?
Click here to read a short guide to setting up your account and obtaining access to the global e-cigre.org website for all technical literature.
ISO series 55000 standards: Implementation and information guidelines for utilities
Regulation and market design barriers preventing to capture all the value from Fast and high-Location-freedom Energy Storage (FLES)
Electromagnetic computation methods for lightning surge studies with emphasis on the FDTD method
Overhead transmission lines, gas insulated lines and underground cables
Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
Update of Service Experience of HV Underground and Submarine Cable Systems
Recommendations for testing of long AC submarine cables with extruded insulation for system voltage above 30 (36) to 500 (550) kV (This TB replaces electra article ELT_189_1)
Guide to procedures for estimating the lightning performance of transmission lines.