CIGRE Science & Engineering
This journal is the outcome of CIGRE's desire to broaden its publication to scientific articles of interest for its members, and outside the CIGRE sphere.
In this issue :
- Editorial by R. Stephen - Editor in chief
- System strength - Z. Emin et al.
- System Strength Challenges and Solutions Developed for a Remote Area of Australian Power System with High Penetration of Inverter - Based Resources - B. Badrzadeh et al.
- Analysis and Mitigation of SSCI in DFIG-based Multi-Machine System - M. Taha Ali et al.
- Would Traditional Primary Frequency Response and Automatic Voltage Control Naturally help Usher in Grid Forming Control? - D. Ramasubramanian
- Dynamic equivalent of a real distribution grid hosting photovoltaic and synchronous generators - T. Van Cutsem et al.
- Tools and Techniques for System Restoration - B. Badrzadeh et al.
- Developing Dynamic Load Models for the Australian National Electricity Market with a Focus on Distributed Energy Resources - P. Pourbeik et al.
- HVDC grid rollout in the European context: current status and challenges of HVDC grid protection - D. Jovcic et al.
- Capabilities of Power Electronic Devices in Enabling the Energy Transition and Mitigating System Operational Challenges - J. van Putten et al.
- Adjustment of the Geoelectric Model for a Ground Electrode Design – the case of the Rio Madeira HVDC Transmission System, Brazil - P-E da Fonseca Freire et al.
- Planning and Control of Expandable Multi-Terminal VSC-HVDC Transmission Systems - R. Irnawan et al.
- Changes of new unused insulating kraft paper properties during drying and utilization - Impact on degree of polymerization - J. Lukic et al.
- Development of Innovative Test Procedure for Evaluation of Adhesion of Core-Housing of Composite Insulators: from Root Cause of Failures in Service to Reproducible Test Procedure - I. Gutman et al.
- Main findings of a decade of research on practical aspects of integrating underground cable systems into a mixed 380 kV AC network - S. MOUSAVI Gargari et al.
File Size: 27,4 MB
Pages NB: 196
You might also like
Electromagnetic transient simulation models for large-scale system impact studies in power systems having a high penetration of inverter-connected generation
Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
Update of service experience of HV underground and submarine cable systems
Guide to procedures for estimating the lightning performance of transmission lines