BANGKOK: Operation of electric power systems in developing countries
- Establishment of a knowledge and experience base for operation and maintenance of electric power systems in developing countries
- Discussion levels of control technology relative to operational objectives and dispatching complexity
- Discussion of the role of system study tools for operation and control
- Discussion of the organisational structures and staffing objectives
- Discussion of appropriate methods for the education and training of craftsmen and professionals for operation and maintenance of electric power systems within established or proposed organizational structures
may download free of charge all publications including most recent ones
may download free of charge publications over three years old and purchase all publications
HOW TO ACCESS TO E-CIGRE?
Click here to read a short guide to setting up your account and obtaining access to the global e-cigre.org website for all technical literature.
Advanced utility data management and analytics for improved operation situational awareness of EPU operations
Technological feasibility studies for super and ultra premium efficient motors
Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
Update of Service Experience of HV Underground and Submarine Cable Systems
Recommendations for testing of long AC submarine cables with extruded insulation for system voltage above 30 (36) to 500 (550) kV (This TB replaces electra article ELT_189_1)