ISH 2017 - 20th International Symposium on High Voltage Engineering
- Electromagnetic fields: computation, measurements, environmental effects.
- Transient voltages: lightning, switching, repetitive impulses, surge arresters, insulation coordination, over-voltage protection, EMC.
- High voltage and high current testing techniques: test procedures, measurements, evaluation, partial discharges, dielectric parameters, emerging test techniques.
- Advanced materials and insulation systems: outdoor, indoor, solid, liquid and gas insulated, new materials.
- Monitoring and diagnostics: evaluation procedures, knowledge rules, data mining, smart sensors, applications.
- High voltage systems: asset management, life line working, maintenance and on site repair.
- HVDC technologies and applications: design problems, testing and measuring techniques.
- Industrial applications of high voltage: non-energy applications and power equipment design.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to download your selection from the list of papers
File Size: 500,9 KB
may download free of charge all publications including most recent ones
may download free of charge publications over three years old and purchase all publications
Designing HVDC grids for optimal reliability and availability performance
Control and automation systems for Electricity Distribution Networks (EDN) of the future
Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
Update of Service Experience of HV Underground and Submarine Cable Systems
Recommendations for testing of long AC submarine cables with extruded insulation for system voltage above 30 (36) to 500 (550) kV (This TB replaces electra article ELT_189_1)
Integration of large Scale Wind Generation using HVDC and Power Electronics
For any questions in connection with the on-line library, contact:
Publications and Editions Manager