Life of Association
- UK Women’s Network
- 2017 Membership: Annual renewal
- SC D1 - Materials and emerging test techniques
Working Group Reports
- C2.34 - Capabilities and requirements of a control centre in the 21st century – Functional and human resources view
- C6.28 - The potential of hybrid systems for off-grid power supply
- 666 - WG C1.30: Technical risks and solutions from periodic, large surpluses or deficits of available renewable generation
- 667 - WG C5.15: Risk Management in evolving regulatory frameworks
- 668 - WG D2.34: Telecommunication and information systems for assuring business continuity and disaster recovery
File Size: 7,3 MB
Pages NB: 52
may download free of charge all publications including most recent ones
may download free of charge publications over three years old and purchase all publications
HOW TO ACCESS TO E-CIGRE?
Click here to read a short guide to setting up your account and obtaining access to the global e-cigre.org website for all technical literature.
ISO series 55000 standards: Implementation and information guidelines for utilities
Regulation and market design barriers preventing to capture all the value from Fast and high-Location-freedom Energy Storage (FLES)
Electromagnetic computation methods for lightning surge studies with emphasis on the FDTD method
Overhead transmission lines, gas insulated lines and underground cables
Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
Update of Service Experience of HV Underground and Submarine Cable Systems
Recommendations for testing of long AC submarine cables with extruded insulation for system voltage above 30 (36) to 500 (550) kV (This TB replaces electra article ELT_189_1)
Guide to procedures for estimating the lightning performance of transmission lines.