Life of Association
- In Memoriam Christian Dubanton
- SC A3 High Voltage Equipment
- 598 - WG B2.54 - Guidelines for the Management of Risk Associated with Severe Climatic Events and Climate Change on Overhead Lines
- 599 - WG B5.40 - Education, Qualification and Continuing Professional Development of Engineers in Protection and Control
- 600 - JWG C4.206 - Protection of High Voltage Power Network Control Electronics Against Intentional Electromagnetic Interference (IEMI)
- 601 - WG B2.43 - Guide for Thermal Rating Calculations of Overhead Lines
- 602 - WG A3.24 - Tools for the simulation of the effects of the internal arc in transmission and distribution switchgear
- 603 - JWG B5-D2.46 - Application and Management of Cybersecurity Measures for Protection and Control
File Size: 7 MB
Pages NB: 60
may download free of charge all publications including most recent ones
may download free of charge publications over three years old and purchase all publications
HOW TO ACCESS TO E-CIGRE?
Click here to read a short guide to setting up your account and obtaining access to the global e-cigre.org website for all technical literature.
ISO series 55000 standards: Implementation and information guidelines for utilities
Regulation and market design barriers preventing to capture all the value from Fast and high-Location-freedom Energy Storage (FLES)
Electromagnetic computation methods for lightning surge studies with emphasis on the FDTD method
Overhead transmission lines, gas insulated lines and underground cables
Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
Update of Service Experience of HV Underground and Submarine Cable Systems
Recommendations for testing of long AC submarine cables with extruded insulation for system voltage above 30 (36) to 500 (550) kV (This TB replaces electra article ELT_189_1)
Guide to procedures for estimating the lightning performance of transmission lines.