CIGRE Science & Engineering
This journal is the outcome of CIGRE's desire to broaden its publication to scientific articles of interest for its members, and outside the CIGRE sphere.
In this issue:
- Efficient computation and experimental validation of ACSR overhead line conductors under tension and bending
- Experimental investigations of bending stresses of ACSR conductors due to aeolian vibrations
- The full line decomposition method – a further development for causationbased cost sharing
- Cascading trees
- External lightning protection system for wind turbine blades – Aerodynamics
- Modeling and validation of battery energy storage systems using simple generic models for power system stability studies
- Wind power support during overfrequency emergency events
- Circuit breaker TRV reduction and SSR mitigation for series compensated lines
- Concept for industrially relevant magnetic power loss measurements by Single Sheet Testers and Epstein Frame Testers
- Application and dimensioning of line surge arresters to improve lightning performance of the IECo transmission grid 170-kV
File Size: 19,2 MB
Pages NB: 120
may download free of charge all publications including most recent ones
may download free of charge publications over three years old and purchase all publications
HOW TO ACCESS TO E-CIGRE?
Click here to read a short guide to setting up your account and obtaining access to the global e-cigre.org website for all technical literature.
Reliability standards and market rules related to maintaining reliability and market efficiency
Reliability analysis and design guidelines for LV DC auxiliary systems
State of the art of stator winding supports in slot area and winding overhang of hydro generators
Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
Update of Service Experience of HV Underground and Submarine Cable Systems
Recommendations for testing of long AC submarine cables with extruded insulation for system voltage above 30 (36) to 500 (550) kV (This TB replaces electra article ELT_189_1)
Guide to procedures for estimating the lightning performance of transmission lines.