Standard design of a common, dry type plug-in interface for GIS and power cables up to 145 kV
The JWG B1/B3.49 has finalised the work of TB 605 "Feasibility of a common, dry type plug-in interface for GIS and power cables above 145 kV". The requirements as well as a .dxf file are included in the downloadable document, which can be used with any standard drawing software. Qualification and cross qualification processes are recommended. A risk assessment table gives probable responsibility to either GIS and insulator manufacturer, cable termination manufacturer, transportation, or installer, for each failure root cause. If these proposed interfaces are accepted by the market, they might then be used for standardisation.
Update 6 March 2020 :
Due to a missing dimension and wrong detail in view AA of the 145kV insulator, the Technical Brochure has been updated.
- Update of the two attachments "Cigré 145kV insulator rev1" as pdf and dxf file types.
- Page 20 misspelling "though" changed to "through"
- Page 21 english improvement: "give" changed to "implement" in 6.3
- Page 28 english improvement use of passive form
- Page 29 update of the drawing in line with the attachment
- Page 35 misspelling "extend" changed to "extent" (x2)
- Page 51 table header corrected
- Page 51 misstyping " * " changed to " * "
File Size: 3,5 MB
Pages NB: 77
may download free of charge all publications including most recent ones
may download free of charge publications over three years old and purchase all publications
Advances in the interpretation of transformer Frequency Response Analysis (FRA)
Protection and automation issues of islanded systems during system restoration/black start
Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
Update of service experience of HV underground and submarine cable systems