The CIGRE journal of selected peer reviewed articles.
This journal is the outcome of CIGRE’s desire to broaden its publication to articles of interest for its members and non-members, outside the CIGRE sphere.
All articles in this journal are peer reviewed and a significant number of most experienced and acknowledged experts in the various fields of the electric power sector are available as reviewers.
Articles in the entire field of the electric power sector ranging from system aspects, environmental issues to subsystem, equipment-and information technology for the power system are welcomed.
Scientific as well as more application related papers are meant to be included for an expert’s academia, i.e. students, professors and young in career engineers and experienced experts in industry.
CSE is an open electronic Journal, free available for download to everyone, and has three issues per year, on February, June and October.
CSE Editorial Team accepts only high quality papers which are stringently peer reviewed by the world’s leading experts, these being the Chairpersons of the 16 CIGRE Study Committees.
June 2019 issue:
- Study Committee C2 – System operation and control power system restoration – World practices & future trends
- Study Committee C4 – System technical performance The use of battery energy storage systems for system integrity protection schemes in South Australian power system
- An aggregate dynamic model for distributed energy resources for power system stability studies
- Wire displacement of AAAC overhead line conductors at wedge tension clamp
- Seismic response of high-voltage cables in ducts – A preliminary study
- A novel Wavelet selection scheme for partial discharge signal detection under low SNR condition
- Real-time co-simulation model using electromagnetic transient and dynamic phasor simulations
- IDtools: An automated tool for modal identification from time-domain simulation results for establishing system operating limits
- A direct calculation of locational marginal value of distributed energy resources
- Effect of Earth surface on lightning electromagnetic pulse propagation
- Material and emerging test techniques general overview of AC and DC current injection on high voltage potential for HVDC long-term tests
- Application strategies for externally gapped line arresters against lightning outages on the 400 kV overhead transmission lines in Hong Kong
Click on the cover below to read it online or download it here.