The CIGRE journal of selected peer reviewed articles.
This journal is the outcome of CIGRE’s desire to broaden its publication to articles of interest for its members and non-members, outside the CIGRE sphere.
All articles in this journal are peer reviewed and a significant number of most experienced and acknowledged experts in the various fields of the electric power sector are available as reviewers.
Articles in the entire field of the electric power sector ranging from system aspects, environmental issues to subsystem, equipment-and information technology for the power system are welcomed.
Scientific as well as more application related papers are meant to be included for an expert’s academia, i.e. students, professors and young in career engineers and experienced experts in industry.
CSE is an open electronic Journal, free available for download to everyone, and has three issues per year, on February, June and October.
CSE Editorial Team accepts only high quality papers which are stringently peer reviewed by the world’s leading experts, these being the Chairpersons of the 16 CIGRE Study Committees.
- Editorial by R. Stephen editor in chief
- Practical experience with mitigation of sub-synchronous control interaction in power systems with low system strength - by C. HARDT, D. PREMM, P. MAYER, F. MOSALLAT, S. GOYAL
- Plastic Deformations of the Sheaths of Mass-Impregnated HVDC Cables and their Effect on the Internal Pressure - by M. RUNDE, S. HELLESØ, E. JONSSON, N. MAGNUSSON
- Optimization Model for Local Switching Controls of Mechanically Switched Shunt Compensators - by M. KNITTEL, S. SAMAAN, A. MOSER, D. KAMENSCHIKOW, M. LUDWIG
- A numerical procedure for the analysis of the buckling and post-buckling behavior of steel lattice towers in overhead transmission lines - by K. SAD SAOUD, S. LANGLOIS, P.L. BOUCHARD, C.P. LAMARCHE
- DC Grid Benchmark models: Systems with high integration of Renewables Generation - by J. JARDINI, S. DENNETIÈRE, T. AN, S. P. AZAD, A. STEPANOV, S. SANTO, J. BELANGER, F. T. SILVA, M. G. M. JARDINI
- Ferroresonance and subsequent sustained parallel resonance occurrence during power system restoration: analyses for system operation - by A.J. NIKKILÄ, A. KUUSELA, A. HARJULA, T. RAUHALA, L. HAARLA
- Discrete State Event-Driven Modeling and Simulation for Multi-Time-Scale Power Electronics Systems - by B. SHI, Z. ZHAO
- Explosively Compressed Connector Failure Mode Requires New Rigorous Inspection Method - by W.R. HINE, K. DOSTIE
- Electromagnetic Time Reversal to Locate Partial Discharges in Power Networks with Inhomogeneous cables using the Transmission Line Matrix Method - by A. RAGUSA, H. SASSE, A. DUFFY
- Dynamic Simplifications for Facilitating Large Power System Simulations - by T. HATHIYALDENIYE MUDIYANSELA, B. BAGEN, U. D. ANNAKKAGE
- EMT Evaluation of Transmission Impact from Large Scale DER Integration - by B. AHERN, A. RAWAT, R. SOMAYAJULU, B. MARSZALKOWSKI, L. UNRUH, A. ISAACS
- State-of-the-art of Pollution Test Procedures for Insulators with Hydrophobicity Transfer Materials - by I. GUTMAN, P. CARDANO, A. DERNFALK, J.-M. GEORGE, T. HAYASHI, K. KONDO, J. LACHMAN, S. LI, X. LIANG, E. MOAL, A. PIGINI, J. SEIFERT, E. SOLOMONIK, W. VOSLOO, D. WINDMAR
- Sustained islanding operation of a normally interconnected power system with a high share of inverter-based resources – South Australian experience - by B. BADRZADEH, E. FARAHANI, N. MODI, N. CROOKS, D.J. RYAN
Click on the cover below to read it online or download it here.
Note: the flipbook is compatible with Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer 11, but not Edge