The CIGRE journal of selected peer reviewed articles.
This journal is the outcome of CIGRE’s desire to broaden its publication to articles of interest for its members and non-members, outside the CIGRE sphere.
All articles in this journal are peer reviewed and a significant number of most experienced and acknowledged experts in the various fields of the electric power sector are available as reviewers.
Articles in the entire field of the electric power sector ranging from system aspects, environmental issues to subsystem, equipment-and information technology for the power system are welcomed.
Scientific as well as more application related papers are meant to be included for an expert’s academia, i.e. students, professors and young in career engineers and experienced experts in industry.
CSE is an open electronic Journal, free available for download to everyone, and has three issues per year, on February, June and October.
CSE Editorial Team accepts only high quality papers which are stringently peer reviewed by the world’s leading experts, these being the Chairpersons of the 16 CIGRE Study Committees.
October 2019 issue:
- Importance of mechanical design and testing of cable systems for floating offshore wind investigation of EMF and AC/DC coupling effect associated with full-bridge VSC HVDC systems
- Impact of the HVDC system configuration on DC line protection
- System frequency variations and the effect of wind power: Analysis based on an Irish transmission system test model
- Stakeholder consultation and nature inclusive design of the offshore grid
- Challenges of harmonic distortion limit allocation to multiple customers in a meshed network using IEC TR 61000-3-6
- A geometrical approach to improve the accuracy of determining average oil temperature rise of oil-immersed power transformers
- An Intelligent power line inspection image (Video) analysis system
- Improved TSO - DSO Interoperability and their cooperation in smart grid
- Feasibility of direct measurement of HVDC converter station loss
- Voltage and frequency support of modular multilevel converters connected to weak grids
- AC fault response options for VSC HVDC converters
- Study of harmonics created by a power flow controller in a meshed multi-terminal high voltage direct current grid
- Interfacing electromagnetic transient simulation to transient stability model using a multi-port dynamic phasor buffer zone
- Mechanical explosion characteristics of wind turbine blades under integrated thermal, electromagnetic and airflow impact of lightning induced arcs
- Adaptive tolerance band for Shunt automatics to avoid reactor hunting during power system restoration
- Improved local control of reactive shunts to enhance post-disturbance voltage control
- Parameterization of aggregated Distributed Energy Resources (DER_A) model for transmission planning studies
Click on the cover below to read it online or download it here.