The CIGRE journal of selected peer reviewed articles.
This journal is the outcome of CIGRE’s desire to broaden its publication to articles of interest for its members and non-members, outside the CIGRE sphere.
All articles in this journal are peer reviewed and a significant number of most experienced and acknowledged experts in the various fields of the electric power sector are available as reviewers.
Articles in the entire field of the electric power sector ranging from system aspects, environmental issues to subsystem, equipment-and information technology for the power system are welcomed.
Scientific as well as more application related papers are meant to be included for an expert’s academia, i.e. students, professors and young in career engineers and experienced experts in industry.
CSE is an open electronic Journal, free available for download to everyone, and has three issues per year, on February, June and October.
CSE Editorial Team accepts only high quality papers which are stringently peer reviewed by the world’s leading experts, these being the Chairpersons of the 16 CIGRE Study Committees.
- Editorial by R. Stephen editor in chief
- System strength - Z. Emin et al.
- System Strength Challenges and Solutions Developed for a Remote Area of Australian Power System with High Penetration of Inverter - Based Resources - B. Badrzadeh et al.
- Analysis and Mitigation of SSCI in DFIG-based Multi-Machine System - M. Taha Ali et al.
- Would Traditional Primary Frequency Response and Automatic Voltage Control Naturally help Usher in Grid Forming Control? - D. Ramasubramanian
- Dynamic equivalent of a real distribution grid hosting photovoltaic and synchronous generators - T. Van Cutsem et al.
- Tools and Techniques for System Restoration - B. Badrzadeh et al.
- Developing Dynamic Load Models for the Australian National Electricity Market with a Focus on Distributed Energy Resources - P. Pourbeik et al.
- HVDC grid rollout in the European context: current status and challenges of HVDC grid protection - D. Jovcic et al.
- Capabilities of Power Electronic Devices in Enabling the Energy Transition and Mitigating System Operational Challenges - J. van Putten et al.
- Adjustment of the Geoelectric Model for a Ground Electrode Design – the case of the Rio Madeira HVDC Transmission System, Brazil - P-E da Fonseca Freire et al.
- Planning and Control of Expandable Multi-Terminal VSC-HVDC Transmission Systems - R. Irnawan et al.
- Changes of new unused insulating kraft paper properties during drying and utilization - Impact on degree of polymerization - J. Lukic et al.
- Development of Innovative Test Procedure for Evaluation of Adhesion of Core-Housing of Composite Insulators: from Root Cause of Failures in Service to Reproducible Test Procedure - I. Gutman et al.
- Main findings of a decade of research on practical aspects of integrating underground cable systems into a mixed 380 kV AC network - S. MOUSAVI Gargari et al.
Click on the cover below to read it online or download it here.
Note: the flipbook is compatible with Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer 11, but not Edge