The CIGRE journal of selected peer reviewed articles.
This journal is the outcome of CIGRE’s desire to broaden its publication to articles of interest for its members and non-members, outside the CIGRE sphere.
All articles in this journal are peer reviewed and a significant number of most experienced and acknowledged experts in the various fields of the electric power sector are available as reviewers.
Articles in the entire field of the electric power sector ranging from system aspects, environmental issues to subsystem, equipment-and information technology for the power system are welcomed.
Scientific as well as more application related papers are meant to be included for an expert’s academia, i.e. students, professors and young in career engineers and experienced experts in industry.
CSE is an open electronic Journal, free available for download to everyone, and has three issues per year, on February, June and October.
CSE Editorial Team accepts only high quality papers which are stringently peer reviewed by the world’s leading experts, these being the Chairpersons of the 16 CIGRE Study Committees.
Special edition ISH 2019: December 2019
- Electric field grading and breakdown voltage enhancement of gas insulated power apparatus with functionally graded materials (FGM)
- Rate constants of C4F7N decomposition reactions
- Dynamics of water droplet on hydrophobic surface before flashover under AC electric field
- Evaluation of the estimation methods for lightning interception efficiency of air-termination mesh
- Laboratory measurements of thermal behavior of overhead power lines due to natural convection
- Some issues related to impulse testing of gaseous insulation with synthetic air
- Comparison and analysis of PD measurements under DC voltage in different HV laboratories
- Potential distribution measurements inside a thermal stressed DC bushing with polymeric insulation films
- Traceable measurement of transmitted overvoltages in instrument transformers
- Numerical simulation for creepage discharge in oil/pressboard composite insulation system with multiple pressboards
Click on the cover below to read it online or download it here.
Note: the flipbook is compatible with Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer 11, but not Edge