Session Papers & Proceedings
2006 Session Papers + Proceedings
This package contains the Papers discussed at the Session 2006.
- Papers are listed by Discussion Groups and Preferential Subjects.
- 16 Discussion meetings were held, which discussed 390 Papers, on 45 Preferential Subjects.
The 2006 Proceedings comprise the following:
- The Opening Addresses
- Contributions and reports relevant to the Panel Discussions
- For each Group: The Special Report, the contributions to the discussions and the General Report
- List of contributors
- List of Session Delegates
File Size: 345,6 KB
may download free of charge all publications including most recent ones
may download free of charge publications over three years old and purchase all publications
Evaluation of lightning shielding analysis methods for EHV and UHV DC and AC transmission lines
Application of phasor measurement units for monitoring power system dynamic performance
Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
Update of Service Experience of HV Underground and Submarine Cable Systems
Recommendations for testing of long AC submarine cables with extruded insulation for system voltage above 30 (36) to 500 (550) kV (This TB replaces electra article ELT_189_1)
Integration of large Scale Wind Generation using HVDC and Power Electronics
For any questions in connection with the on-line library, contact:
Publications and Editions Manager