Session Papers & Proceedings
2006 CIGRE SESSION
This package contains the Papers discussed at the Session 2006.
- Papers are listed by Discussion Groups and Preferential Subjects.
- 16 Discussion meetings were held, which discussed 390 Papers, on 45 Preferential Subjects.
The 2006 Proceedings comprise the following:
- The Opening Addresses
- Contributions and reports relevant to the Panel Discussions
- For each Group: The Special Report, the contributions to the discussions and the General Report
- List of contributors
- List of Session Delegates
File Size: 345,6 KB
may download free of charge all publications including most recent ones
may download free of charge publications over three years old and purchase all publications
HOW TO ACCESS TO E-CIGRE?
Click here to read a short guide to setting up your account and obtaining access to the global e-cigre.org website for all technical literature.
Management guidelines for balancing in-house and outsourced overhead transmission line technical expertise
Moisture measurement and assessment in transformer insulation - Evaluation of chemical methods and moisture capacitive sensors
Non-intrusive methods for condition assessment of distribution and transmission switchgear
Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
Update of Service Experience of HV Underground and Submarine Cable Systems
Recommendations for testing of long AC submarine cables with extruded insulation for system voltage above 30 (36) to 500 (550) kV (This TB replaces electra article ELT_189_1)