- Worldwide Electric Energy Market: Beware of the Statistics Trap in Government Procurement by Dr. Stéphane Coudé
- Economic Valuation of Electricity Supply Security Ad-hoc cost assessment tool for power outages by Michael Schmidthaler and Johannes Reichl
- Status of Cybersecurity by Jens Zerbst, Liro Rinta-Jouppi, Giovanna Dondossola, Christophe Poirier, Pascal Sitbon, Dennis Holstein, John McDonald, Robert Evans
LIFE OF ASSOCIATION
- Overview of the 2014 Session - By the Secretary General, Philippe Adam
- 588 - WG D2.33 - Operation & Maintenance of Telecom Networks and Associated Information Systems in the
- Electrical Power Utility
- 589 - WG A3.27 - The Impact of the Application of Vacuum Switchgear at Transmission Voltages
- 590 - WG B4.04 - Protocol For Reporting Operational Performance of HVDC Systems
- 591 - WG C6.19 - Planning and optimization methods for active distribution systems
- 592 - WG C4.207 - For assessment of transferred epr on telecommunication systems due to faults in a.C. Power
- 593 - WG D1.35 - Past, present and future of IEC and IEEE high-voltage and high current testing standards
File Size: 5,8 MB
Pages NB: 76
HOW TO ACCESS TO E-CIGRE?
Click here to read a short guide to setting up your account and obtaining access to the global e-cigre.org website for all technical literature.
Impact of soil-parameter frequency dependence on the response of grounding electrodes and on the lightning performance of electrical systems
Understanding of geomagnetic storm environment for high voltage power grids
Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
Update of Service Experience of HV Underground and Submarine Cable Systems
Recommendations for testing of long AC submarine cables with extruded insulation for system voltage above 30 (36) to 500 (550) kV (This TB replaces electra article ELT_189_1)
Guide to procedures for estimating the lightning performance of transmission lines.