- The Threat of Intentional Electromagnetic Interference (IEMI) to the Control of Supergrids (presented at Bologna Symposium, 2011) by W. A. Radasky and E. B. Savage
- SC D2 - Information Systems and Telecommunication
- SC B1 - Insulated Cables
- SC B2 - Overhead Lines
LIFE OF ASSOCIATION
- SC A2 - Transformers, SC D1 – Materials And Emerging Test Techniques, Joint Colloquium 2011 In Kyoto, Japan
- SC A1 - Rotating Electrical Machines - Annual Meeting and Colloquium
WORKING GROUP REPORT
- A2.37 Transformer Reliability Survey: Interim Report
- 491 - WG A1.16 Generator End-Winding Retaining Rings - A Literature Survey and Care Guideline
- 492 - WG B4.46 Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
- 493 - WG D1/B1.20 Non destructive water-tree detection in XLPE cable insulation
- 494 - WG D1.03 Furanic Compounds for Diagnosis
- 495 - WG D2.29 Communications Access to Electrical Energy Consumers and Producers
- 496 - WG B1.32 Recommandations for testing DC extruded cable systems for power transmission at a rated voltage up to 500kV.
File Size: 8,7 MB
Pages NB: 100
may download free of charge all publications including most recent ones
may download free of charge publications over three years old and purchase all publications
HOW TO ACCESS TO E-CIGRE?
Click here to read a short guide to setting up your account and obtaining access to the global e-cigre.org website for all technical literature.
Design, deployment and maintenance of optical cables associated to overhead transmission lines
Impact of soil-parameter frequency dependence on the response of grounding electrodes and on the lightning performance of electrical systems
Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
Update of Service Experience of HV Underground and Submarine Cable Systems
Recommendations for testing of long AC submarine cables with extruded insulation for system voltage above 30 (36) to 500 (550) kV (This TB replaces electra article ELT_189_1)
Guide to procedures for estimating the lightning performance of transmission lines.