- Power System Reinforcements - The Hardanger Case By E. Hillberg, A. Holen, G. Andersson, L. Haarla
LIFE OF ASSOCIATION
- AORC-CIGRE Meeting 2011, a great success in Thailand
- SC A1 - Rotating Electrical Machines
- SC A3 - High Voltage Equipment
- 485 - WG B2.39 Overhead Line Design Guidelines for Mitigation of Severe Win Storm Damage
- 486 - WG B3.06 Integral Decision Process for Substation Equipment Replacement Laboratory after their Removal from Service
- 487 - WG C3.06 Strategic Environmental Assessment for Power Developments
- 488 – WG D1.14 Resistance to Weathering and Uv Radiation of Polymeric Materials for Outdoor Insulation
- 489 - WG D1.14 Requirements on Testing Flammability of Polymeric Materials for Outdoor Insulation
- 490 - WG B1.27 Recommendations for testing of long AC submarine cables with extruded insulation for system voltage above 30 (36) to 500 (550) kV
File Size: 7,8 MB
Pages NB: 76
may download free of charge all publications including most recent ones
may download free of charge publications over three years old and purchase all publications
HOW TO ACCESS TO E-CIGRE?
Click here to read a short guide to setting up your account and obtaining access to the global e-cigre.org website for all technical literature.
State of the art of stator winding supports in slot area and winding overhang of hydro generators
Protection requirements on transient response of digital acquisition chain
Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
Update of Service Experience of HV Underground and Submarine Cable Systems
Recommendations for testing of long AC submarine cables with extruded insulation for system voltage above 30 (36) to 500 (550) kV (This TB replaces electra article ELT_189_1)
Guide to procedures for estimating the lightning performance of transmission lines.