- Progress Report of Study Committee No. 13 (Switching Equipment)
- Properties of Askarels and Recommendations for their Use in Electrical Equipment, by Working Group 02 of Study Commiltee No.15 (lnsulating Materials)
- Internal Fuses in Modern High Voltage Capacitors, Study Committee No. 15 (lnsulating Materials)
- The Weibull-Distribution: Effect of Length and Conductor Size of Test Cables, by Working Group 03 of Study Committee No. 21 (HV lnsulated Cables)
- CIGRE survey of the Lightning Performance of Extra High Voltage Transmission Lines by Working Croup 01 of Study Committee No. 33 (Overvoltages and Insulation Coordination)
- The Electro-Hydraulic Governing of Large Steam Turbines, by Working Group 02 of Sludy Committee No. 34 (Protection)
Pages NB: 124
may download free of charge all publications including most recent ones
may download free of charge publications over three years old and purchase all publications
HOW TO ACCESS TO E-CIGRE?
Click here to read a short guide to setting up your account and obtaining access to the global e-cigre.org website for all technical literature.
Moisture measurement and assessment in transformer insulation - Evaluation of chemical methods and moisture capacitive sensors
Non-intrusive methods for condition assessment of distribution and transmission switchgear
Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
Update of Service Experience of HV Underground and Submarine Cable Systems
Recommendations for testing of long AC submarine cables with extruded insulation for system voltage above 30 (36) to 500 (550) kV (This TB replaces electra article ELT_189_1)