CIGRE Science & Engineering
This new journal is the outcome of CIGRE's desire to broaden its publication to scientific articles of interest for its members, and outside the CIGRE sphere.
In this Issue, “Best of” CIGRE 2014 Session Papers (Continued from CSE001)
- Effects of the modularity in PMSM synchronous machine behaviour
- Reliable Controllable Reactive Power for the Extra High Voltage System By High Voltage Distributed Energy Resources
- Security of communications in voltage control for grids connecting Distributed Energy Resources: impact analysis and anomalous behaviours
- Energy Storage Systems Optimization
- Wind Induced Motion On Bundled Conductors (Excluding ice galloping) - Part A – Aeolian vibrations
- Wind Induced Motion On Bundled Conductors (Excluding ice galloping) - Part B – Subspan Oscillations
- Evaluation of High Surge Impedance Loading (HSIL) solutions for increased natural capacity of 500 kV Overhead Lines
File Size: 25,1 MB
Pages NB: 69
may download free of charge all publications including most recent ones
may download free of charge publications over three years old and purchase all publications
HOW TO ACCESS TO E-CIGRE?
Click here to read a short guide to setting up your account and obtaining access to the global e-cigre.org website for all technical literature.
Advanced utility data management and analytics for improved operation situational awareness of EPU operations
Technological feasibility studies for super and ultra premium efficient motors
Asset management for distribution networks with high penetration of distributed energy resources
Ageing high voltage substation equipment and possible mitigation techniques
Guide on use of premium efficiency IE3 (IEC 60034-30) motors & determining benefits of green house gas emission reduction
Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
Update of Service Experience of HV Underground and Submarine Cable Systems
Recommendations for testing of long AC submarine cables with extruded insulation for system voltage above 30 (36) to 500 (550) kV (This TB replaces electra article ELT_189_1)