From now on, all CIGRE members and non-members will be required to login to download CIGRE publications. A new account is created with your e-mail (login) and a password you choose. Your account provides services adapted to your needs.
- Profile and preferences: Manage your profile, change your password.
- Your downloads: Find here all the publications you purchased or downloaded, you can read them online to save memory space on your device.
- Saved carts: your cart is saved here by clicking on this icon, and allows to defer your purchase.
- Saved searches: your searches can be stored here and save your time for your next e-cigré surfing.
- Manage Address Book: Register one or several addresses for shipping and invoicing.
- Your invoices: Find back your e-cigré invoices.
IMPORTANT NOTE : On e-cigré, you are required to use your real, full name for your account. Don't use fictitious name or forged e-mails to register. Failure to comply with this condition may result in account suspension.
MANAGEMENT OF PASSWORD
Services on www.e-cigre.org require a password.
This password is confidential, personal, inalienable and not transferable. You are responsible for their management, conservation, and for the consequences resulting from their use. It is your responsibility to ensure their protection. CIGRE will in no way be held responsible for any fraudulent use.
If you don’t remember your password, please use the password recovery option. The system will send you an e-mail to register a new password. This function is available once every 24 hours.
MEMBERSHIP – LIST OF CIGRE NATIONAL COMMITTEES
e-cigré publications are offered in two categories : Members and non-members.
- CIGRE Members are offered free Technical Brochures, and benefit from a preferential rate for most of the CIGRE publications. Please enter your membership number in your account to confirm your membership status.
- Non members may download free of charge publications over three years old.
- Lastly, some of the CIGRE publications are free to everyone, a simple identification is required to use e-cigré services.
CIGRE membership is open to all individuals, companies and organizations wishing to join our professional network. Free access and preferential prices are one of CIGRE Membership advantages.
There are different ways to join CIGRE depending on your status and location, discover how to join us.
The list of the CIGRE National Committees is available here.
CIGRE formally prohibits any use, reproduction or extraction of elements from its databases. The re-use, reproduction or extraction, not authorized by CIGRE would be ground for liability on the part of the user.
Should you would wish to use some part of the contents of the CIGRE sites, or a document, text, mark, logo, program, illustration or any other CIGRE elements, you must obtain a prior expressly written authorization from CIGRE, by writing to email@example.com.
may download free of charge all publications including most recent ones
may download free of charge publications over three years old and purchase all publications
A CIGRE membership opens up a range of options for accessing real world power system knowledge from across the whole world.
Reliability analysis and design guidelines for LV AC auxiliary systems
Operating strategies and preparedness for system operational resilience
Guide for electromagnetic transient studies involving VSC converters
IEC 61850 based substation automation systems – Users expectations and stakeholders interactions
Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
Update of service experience of HV underground and submarine cable systems