CIGRE publications are mostly available in PDF format, some of our publications are provided on paper or CD.
The following format symbols indicate the available formats on e-cigré:
Electronic document (PDF of ZIP)
NON AVAILABLE ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS (NO PDF ICON)
Some of the CIGRE publications are not available online. A large amount of documents are scanned on demand, and most of them are free of charge. If you are interested in a document that falls within this category, please click on the SCAN ON DEMAND icon
You will receive a confirmation e-mail. The CIGRE Publications Team will scan this document as promptly as possible and will let you know when the publication is available on line.
DOWNLOAD ZIP DOCUMENTS
You may download a significant amount of documentation from e-cigré. A .ZIP functionality is available on line, allowing you to save extensive storage space. 2 possibilities:
- For each document, 2 formats are available : or
- When your selection is over, go on your cart, and click on the EXPORT .ZIP icon to create a .ZIP file including all the documents of your selection.
METHODS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
- Credit card online payment (Mastercard and Visa)
- Bank transfer
- Amex (coming soon)
- Paypal (coming soon)
Are not accepted:
You can bank transfer to:
CIGRE • Conseil International des Grands Réseaux Electriques
IBAN Code : FR76 3005 6000 6300 6354 1966 065
VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT)
Taking into account our status as a nonprofit making Association (see Chapter LEGAL INFORMATION), CIGRE is not subject to VAT. The invoices which we issue show a VAT line as 0%.
European members of CIGRE and non-members must thus pay VAT at the rate applicable in their country on the sums invoiced by CIGRE; they will later recover this VAT according to recoverable VAT. This will nullify the VAT operation, i.e. VAT equal to zero.
Prices include local or international shipping costs for hard copies (i.e. Green Books).
However, special orders which include more than 20 items of these hard copies are subject to a manual calculation of the shipping costs by the CIGRE Publications Team. They are calculated according to your shipping address. When you place this order, you are notified and you receive an e-mail with this information including a link to complete your order.
- Placed: Your order is being processed.
- In process: your order is currently being prepared and packed for shipment (in case of shipping order)
- Awaiting payment: Your order is currently awaiting payment (bank transfer). Once we receive the payment for your order, it will be completed.
- Back ordered: the item is currently not in stock, however your order and payment will be processed when the item is back in stock.
- Held: This order is being held for shipment due to order verification or other issue.
- Shipped: your order has been shipped and should be received in the next few days (in case of shipping order)
- Cancelled: you cancelled your order by contacting the CIGRE Publications Team.
WHERE TO FIND MY ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS
All the documents you select for free or purchase are available in your account, section Your Downloads. You can download your documents or read them online to save memory space on your device.
may download free of charge all publications including most recent ones
may download free of charge publications over three years old and purchase all publications
HOW TO ACCESS TO E-CIGRE?
Click here to read a short guide to setting up your account and obtaining access to the global e-cigre.org website for all technical literature.
Guidelines and best practices for the commissioning and operation of controlled switching projects
Thermal monitoring of cable circuits and grid operators' use of dynamic rating systems
Moisture measurement in insulating fluids and transformer insulation – an evaluation of solid state sensors and chemical methods
Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
Update of Service Experience of HV Underground and Submarine Cable Systems
Recommendations for testing of long AC submarine cables with extruded insulation for system voltage above 30 (36) to 500 (550) kV (This TB replaces electra article ELT_189_1)