The CIGRE journal of selected peer reviewed articles.
This journal is the outcome of CIGRE’s desire to broaden its publication to articles of interest for its members and non-members, outside the CIGRE sphere.
All articles in this journal are peer reviewed and a significant number of most experienced and acknowledged experts in the various fields of the electric power sector are available as reviewers.
Articles in the entire field of the electric power sector ranging from system aspects, environmental issues to subsystem, equipment-and information technology for the power system are welcomed.
Scientific as well as more application related papers are meant to be included for an expert’s academia, i.e. students, professors and young in career engineers and experienced experts in industry.
CSE is an open electronic Journal, free available for download to everyone, and has three issues per year, on February, June and October.
CSE Editorial Team accepts only high quality papers which are stringently peer reviewed by the world’s leading experts, these being the Chairpersons of the 16 CIGRE Study Committees.
1. Providing primary frequency response from photovoltaic power plants
2. Demonstration project utilizing hybrid battery energy storage system with high penetration of renewable energy sources in the Oki-Islands
3. Wind and ice loading assessment of the transmission network in Ireland
4. Integration of HVDC-links into flow-based market coupling: Standard hybrid market coupling versus advanced hybrid market coupling
5. Analysis of reduced order models representing active distribution grids in power system stability studies
6. Assessment of energy storage systems for contribution to flexibility in electrical power system with high level intermittent renewables energy
7. Advanced techniques for electrical and thermal analysis of the stress grading system using the example of a 20 kV large hydro generator
8. Measurement of magnetic properties of non-oriented electrical steel sheets up to high flux density for magnetic field analysis of generator
9. Percolation and resistivity behaviour of silicon carbide composites for end corona protection systems of rotating high voltage machines
10. Real-time corrective control of active distribution networks: validation in future scenarios of a real system
11. Exploratory work on the application of distributed strain monitoring for submarine power cables
12. Analysis and protection of HVDC systems subject to AC and DC faults
Click on the cover below to read it online or download it here.
may download free of charge all publications including most recent ones
may download free of charge publications over three years old and purchase all publications
HOW TO ACCESS TO E-CIGRE?
Click here to read a short guide to setting up your account and obtaining access to the global e-cigre.org website for all technical literature.
Management guidelines for balancing in-house and outsourced overhead transmission line technical expertise
Moisture measurement and assessment in transformer insulation - Evaluation of chemical methods and moisture capacitive sensors
Non-intrusive methods for condition assessment of distribution and transmission switchgear
Voltage Source Converter (VSC) HVDC for Power Transmission - Economic Aspects and Comparison with other AC and DC Technologies
Update of Service Experience of HV Underground and Submarine Cable Systems
Recommendations for testing of long AC submarine cables with extruded insulation for system voltage above 30 (36) to 500 (550) kV (This TB replaces electra article ELT_189_1)